Life Sciences & Healthcare
A sector constantly at the cutting edge of improving and sustaining our lives, where chemistry, biology and technology collides.
Premier is a leading specialist provider of merger and acquisition support and has had been involved in Life Sciences sector for many years:
- Healthcare & Beauty Products
- Forensic Analytical and Scientific Services
We provide all the support and guidance you need to address funding, business sale and business acquisition opportunities.
Our Experience in the Life Sciences Sector
We have been advising businesses in the TIC sector (Testing, Inspection and Certification) for over 25 years, and have advised more clients in this space than any other advisor. The TIC sector covers many disciplines and across the team we have all of the industry sectors covered. Rupert Lewis heads up our Life Sciences advisory, which includes the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sector.
Rupert spent 10 years in TIC large corporates, where here was the financial and M&A lead for analytical services and life science activities. In that time, he helped the management develop the Pharma and Life Science business streams, with the following list being examples of the acquisitions undertaken.
- New Jersey, USA: A contract analytical research and development laboratory that serves the pharmaceutical, medical device and drug delivery industry in North America, specialising in the pre-market launch stages of the drug and product development life cycle.
- San Diego & Sacramento, USA: A CRO supporting North American pharmaceutical and clinical research organisations by providing a variety of analytical services for small and large molecule drug compounds, biopharmaceutical early stage drug development and immunochemistry support programmes.
Ireland: One of Ireland’s leading suppliers of contract bio-analysis and analytical research and development, serving the local and international pharmaceutical, medical device and drug delivery industry.
Pharmaceutical Services Manchester – GLP, GCP and cGMP compliant analysis to support clients in the global life sciences and speciality chemical industries.
- International Expert Services business – Regulatory testing and consulting services and environmental and safety testing, to companies in industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, food, healthcare, consumer product and agriculture. The business employed around 200 people across Switzerland, Canada, UK, China, India, Brazil, Italy and Japan and offered a range of services and expertise.
- Clinical Research Services – Analytical support for clinical research studies on cosmetic, personal care, functional food, and over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical and medical products.Typical clients included Eli Lilly, Abbott, GSK, AZ, Novartis, Pfizer, Merck, BASF, Sanofi, Smith & Nephew, generic companies and beyond.
Potential for Growth in the Life Sciences Sector
We know the potential of the Life Sciences sector and have brought together business owners with trade buyers/investors who also see the value in the specific industry technical knowledge and are seeking to grow and invest in this sector.
It is also a certainty that the Life Sciences market size will increase as the companies drive forward in new innovation that is focussed on improving and sustaining our lives.
We help businesses achieve their financial and strategic plans (funding, business sale, business acquisition) and enabling shareholders to maximise the return from their investment.
Please contact us or call the number below.